Wednesday 13 May 2009

State of the Nation

How do?

Two brown envelopes in a week I can't take it anymore!. I did not realise IB was paying so much these days [I was saying that with a large hint of sarcasm].

How I wish I could to put the food and the other half of the rent on the expenses. As for the horse manure, us lesser mortals just have to go to B&Q and pay for it out of our own pocket not that I have a garden big enough to need horse manure. HTF is horse manure got to do with expenses related to your job?. They must think us lesser mortals are a bit wet behind the ears or something.

Can they claim all this money back that has been overpaid like they do with tax credits or council tax benefit and send them a unpaid reminder always sent after the deadline quickly followed by a summons?. Here's a good site about Tax Credit casualties

After reading this on this website, the reality of it is it is difficult for anyone to get a job let alone people with disabilities trying to get a job as well.

If James Purnell wants all these people on IB to stop scrounging, get off there backsides from in front of the tv watching Homes Under the Hammer and The Jeremy Kyle Show [I haven't mentioned that for a while, I think that idea's running a bit thin now, perhaps it will have to be Cash In The Attic in future] and get a job here's what James Purnell's idea for our futures may be for all the jobs that may need to be created to keep us all work-focused.

I also read yesterday that James wants all IB claimants means-tested to make sure there are getting the correct benefit. Is that correct benefit JSA do you mean James?.

Currently IB is not means-tested. Is that going to be changed to try and get more people off IB and be forced onto JSA?. I have already experienced before being on JSA and only getting a NI credit and having to live off my savings. I don't think my savings at 0.5% interest is going to go very far. More worrying times ahead. As if I don't feel bad enough as it is!.

see ya

Brainblogger

No comments: