Monday 15 September 2008

Give it to the Cripple Pt.2

I finally heard from McDonald's about my complaint after my visit a couple of weeks ago. It is just a basic acknowledgement of my email but it doesn't answer my actual complaint. It makes them aware though that people listen to what there staff are saying in front of customers.

Whether anyone actually does anything about the guy who said "give it to the cripple" is a different matter. This is basically what they said:

Thank you for contacting us about your visit.

As a company we aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction and high standards of quality, service and cleanliness at all times. I regret this has not been your experience on this occasion

Your comments are taken seriously by us and have been passed to the management team. The details of your complaint will be used as part of their assessment of the restaurant's performance and procedures. These ongoing reviews help to identify any areas needing improvement within the restaurant.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Standard response I've had dozens of them, I went to get a burger the counter came above my wheelchair, the people behind looked over smiled and served the people behind me, then she said do you have anyone with you. Boy that went flat, I said nope they leave me out once a week to have sex with cats. She said pardon I said they let me out once a week to have f*cking sex with cats. She said oh sorry what can I get you nothing honestly just looking for cats.

brainblogger said...

That doesn't surprise me at all, what I saw was one of them talking about one of there own employees who is disabled right in front of me. What chance do disabled people have in the workplace when you see something like that?.